On 23rd and 24th March 2018, Kabarak Law School sent a delegation of two teams to compete in the 6th All Kenyan Moot Court Competition (AKMCC), 2018 edition. A total of 13 Law schools in Kenya took part in the competition.
Kabarak Law School successfully managed to Scoop all contested titles in the following order;
1. 1st Runner’s up position for the Research Category- Mr. Kemboi Kichwen
2. The Best Oralist in the final rounds – Ms. Nafula Masinde Dolphine
3. The Best Oralist overall for the entire competition – Mr. Kadima Cedric
4. The Best Applicant Memorial.
5. The Best Respondent Memorial.
6. The Best Team Overall (winners of the AKMCC 2018 Edition).
The team was comprised of; Mr. Kadima Cedric, Ms. Nafula Masinde and Mr. Koira Kimani (researcher)
Kabarak Law School triumphed Kenyatta University in the final round. In the semi final round, Kabarak ousted the University of Nairobi. We appreciate our competitors for taking part and giving us a platform to engage in the intellectual discourse among other things.
The other team comprising of Werimo Monica, Daniel Murkomen and Kemboi Kichwen (researcher) managed to battle up to the quarter finals. The team had the second best research paper.
We appreciate the Deanship Kabarak Law School and the entire Kabarak University Management for the all round support accorded. The commitment of students to engage in such activities is also much appreciated.