Certificates & Diploma Courses
Kabarak University Offers several Diploma and Certificate courses its three Campuses.
Admissions takes place in January,May and September every year.
- Certificate in Music
- Certificate in Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Pre - University
- Bridging Certificate Course in Mathematics, English Biology, Physics, or Chemistry
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 1 - 4
- I.T Essential
- Certificate in Computer Application
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Music
- Diploma in Procurement & logistics
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Diploma in Education (Arts)
- Diploma in Theology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela.
Mode of Application
Application forms and further details are available from the Admissions offices or website (click here).
Duly completed forms should be returned to any of those offices with a non-refundable fee as follows:
Bridging - Kshs.500,
Pre-University and Undergraduate - Kshs.1000,
MBA - Kshs.1500
Kabarak University into any of the following bank accounts:
Standard Chartered Bank - 01040-943637-01 Nakuru;
Trans National Bank - 0040503005 Nakuru;
Kenya Commercial Bank - 1109663161 Nakuru;
Equity Bank - 0310294445167 Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue.
MPESA PayBill/Business number is 983100.
Account No. enter your Registration Number for Continuing Students and for New Students enter your National ID Number.