Nairobi City Campus
The value of academic experience and achievements are undisputable particularly given the dynamics of a globalized world. Kabarak University Nairobi City Campus is committed to providing a Holistic quality world class education in biblical perspective with a view of shaping the academic, moral, and professional life of students to meet the demands of the modern global market.
Incorporating technology in education is one of key competitive advantages of Kabarak University whereby state of the art technology is utilized particularly through online education using Blackboard, a global online platform among other sophisticated tools of learning.
Faculty are comprised of professionals with academic and industry experience as well exposure to the global environment. Our students are trained to meet the demands of the constantly evolving job market. It is upon this background that kabarak University is committed to Kenya vision 2030 by producing world class students with multidisciplinary competence.
Courses on offer
The Nairobi City Campus offers the following post graduate, undergraduate degree programmes, diploma and certificate courses:
- PhD: Business, IT, Education
- Master of Business Administration
- MSC Finance
- MSC Human resource
- Project management
- Bachelor of Business Management and Information Technology (BMIT)
- Bachelor of Commerce with the following options:
- Human Resource Management and
- Short-term Management Development Programs (MDPs)
- Short-term courses and seminars/workshops in the following areas: Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Computer Profficiency, Strategic Planning among others.
- Professional certificate courses: Tourism, Marketing, Microsoft office tools, Customer service, Consulting
- Hospitality management
- Business management
- Procurement & logistics
a) Full time Study For a period of 4 academic years or 8 semesters. Full time students may b able to
complete a degree programme in 3 calendar years, each consisting of 3 semesters.
b) Part time Study (Evening and Saturday) For a maximum of 8 academic years or 16 semesters.