Kabarak University Offers several undergraduate courses its three Campuses.
Admissions takes place in January,May and September every year.
The courses are offered under the following schools:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT)
- Bachelor of Procurement and logistics Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Management and Information Technology (BMIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics & Statistics
SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND BIOINFORMATICS
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Security and Forensics
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications
- *Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science (NEW)
- *Bachelor of Science in Statistics (NEW)
- *Bachelor of Science in Computer Security and Forensics (NEW)
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.- Nelson Mandela.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AND ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry, or Physics
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
SCHOOL OF LAW
- Bachelor of Laws
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY AND BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Bachelor of Theology
SCHOOL OF MUSIC AND PERFORMING ARTS
- Bachelor of Music Composition
- Bachelor of Music Composition & Technology
- Bachelor Arts in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Church Music
- Bachelor of Arts Church Music & Theology
Mode of Application
Application forms and further details are available from the Admissions offices or website (click here).
Duly completed forms should be returned to any of those offices with a non-refundable fee as follows:
Bridging - Kshs.500,
Pre-University and Undergraduate - Kshs.1000,
MBA - Kshs.1500
Kabarak University into any of the following bank accounts:
Standard Chartered Bank - 01040-943637-01 Nakuru;
Trans National Bank - 0040503005 Nakuru;
Kenya Commercial Bank - 1109663161 Nakuru;
Equity Bank - 0310294445167 Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue.
MPESA PayBill/Business number is 983100.
Account No. enter your Registration Number for Continuing Students and for New Students enter your National ID Number.