Call for papers
The Kabarak Journal of Research and Innovation is a multidisciplinary journal that provides a platform for researchers to disseminate the outcomes of their research works through peer reviewed journal papers.
The key focus areas for KJRI include;
- Information Technology
- Music and Performing Arts
- Education, Psychology and Counseling
- Business and Economics
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
Authors are therefore invited to submit papers for review on http://ojs.kabarak.ac.ke/. Upon submission papers will be subjected to a preliminary review for plagiarism and alignment to the KJRI’s publication policy.
Authors of papers that qualify for review will be required to pay a processing fee of KES 5,000 / USD 50 in order to facilitate the review process. However, authors should take note that payment of the processing fee does not translate to acceptance of the paper. The decision to accept or reject the paper for publication will be made based in the reports from the double blind peer review process.
Publication Schedule: KJRI will publish accepted papers as follows;
|Last Date of Submission||Publication Date|
|31st January||30th April|
|31st May||31st August|
|30th September||31st December|
- © Kabarak Journal of Research and Innovation – Permission to reprint, republish or reproduce individual contributions or parts of contributions must be obtained from the Editorial Board through the Editor-in-Chief. Information contained in individual papers remains the responsibility of the author (s).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in KJRI.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after the publication of the paper as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in KJRI.
Open Access Policy: KJRI provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Additional information on KJRI’s publication policy can be obtained from the Kabarak University open journal system
Inquiries may be directed to the editor in chief on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com