Editorial & Publications
The Editorial and Publications Committee
The editorial and publications committee performs the following functions
- Developing editorial and publication policies, processes and guidelines for the University.
- Establishing and maintaining vibrant University journals and other publications.
- Identifying reviewers and editors for the University publications.
- Organizing training programs for faculty and students in the area of academic publications
- Providing support for University conference submissions review and publications.
The committee comprises of the following members;
- Coordinator, Editorial and Publications
- School Representatives
- University Librarian