PhD informaton Security and audit- Kabarak University
Msc in Computer science- University of district of columbia USA
'Bsc in Computer science - K abarak University
Comptia Security +
Data science and Machine learning
Position: Full Time Lecturer/Innovation coordinator
Institution: Kabarak University,
Lecturing on the following units in computer science and IT courses:-
Create the strategy and culture required for students innovate especially in today changing world through hackathon and boot camps.
Curriculum development and research
Develop new curriculum e.g. B.Sc. in Data Science and Analytics.
Revise and improve existing curriculums to meet the market needs e.g. B.sc in computer Science and information technology
Position: Data Analyst
Institution: CNSI Maryland USA
- Delivering a broad range of health information technology (IT) enterprise solutions
- Interpreting data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Position: Research Assistant
Institution: university of District of Columbia
- Participated in Sun SPOT wireless sensor network research for flood detection in River Potomac Washington DC using Java.
- Performed Research on Green and Cloud computing, Distributed Databases, DTNs among others
- Worked on MatLab Projects
- Design, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastructure and security using Cisco routers and Switches at the university lab.
- Web development
- Network maintenance
Position : Computer programmer/analyst
Institution: Kenyaweb.com Ltd: Internet service provider in Kenya
- Computer programming.
- System development, testing and documentation
- Management of Active Directory.
- Web development, content management
- Design, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Network security infrastructure using Cisco devices.
- Provide Hardware and Software Support; End-User Support and Network Administration and other day-to-day help desk support to staff members and end-users.
- User training and capacity building
Algorith Design and Optimization
International research journal of modernization in engineering technology and science volume 2 issue 08 pages 8.
MO Ojijo, D Ombuya, A Kipkebut, W Ayako, C Mochoge Kabarak Journal of Research & Innovation 11 (3), 240-250
International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks 14 (4)
Kabarak University - conference
As members of Kabarak University family, we purpose at all times and in all places, to set apart in one’s heart, Jesus as Lord. (1 Peter 3:15)