ADMISSION TO KABARAK UNIVERSITY
Our Admission Requirements
1.Duly filled and signed application form
2.Copies of certificates and all transcripts, Masters, Bachelors, Diplomas and Certificates.
3.Two (2) recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
4.Copy of national ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
5.Application fee deposit slip: Certificate – 500, Diploma Undergraduate – Ksh 1,000; Postgraduate – Ksh 1,500
No cash payment*
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
1. An official translation of academic records (where language of study is not English).
2. A current financial guarantee letter.
3. A completed immigration pass form (2 forms enclosed).
4. Academic document equation fees.
5. A copy of Passport.
Ph.D Qualifications: Be a holder of a Master’s degree
Masters Qualifications: First Degree Second Class Honours (Upper Division), or Lower Division with 2 years of work experience
All Undergraduate Courses:
- The minimum entry qualifications is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
- Those with A level qualifications must possess at least 2 principal passes and 1 subsidiary in relevant subjects
The minimum requirement is C plain at KCSE and specific program qualifications.
Those with A level qualifications must possess at least 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary in relevant subjects or Kabarak University certificate in relevant field.