About the Directorate
Welcome to the Directorate of Kabarak University Online.
We offer quality, learner-centered and market-driven online programs to students through the use of cutting-edge ICT’s and online pedagogical approaches.
We work closely with potential students, employers, and other stakeholders in the identification, development, and deployment of online programs.
All the programs offered by Kabarak University Online are fully accredited by the Commission for University Education.
We are also fully accredited by the Commission for University Education to offer Fully Online programs.
Why Kabarak University Online
At Kabarak University we offer you;
- An opportunity to develop ethical and moral foundations for the workplace and life through;
- The integration of Biblical principles into all teaching and learning activities
- A keen focus on academic integrity in all learning activities.
- Access to competency-based higher education through;
- Maintaining small class sizes to allow for individualized attention from our lecturers.
- Imparting cutting-edge knowledge through lectures, discussions, and assignments.
- Developing practical skills through problem-based learning and projects.
- Flexible learning arrangements through;
- Delivering 100% of our services, courses, and assessments online.
- Allowing registration for a variable number of courses in a semester.
- Providing for per-unit fee payment.
- Access the admission requirements on https://kabarak.ac.ke/admission-requirements/
- Access the application form on https://kabarak.ac.ke/mode-of-application/
- Fill in the application form, pay the application fees and submit the details requested as per the instructions provided on https://kabarak.ac.ke/mode-of-application/
Successful applicants will receive an offer detailing the fees payable and the mode of payment.
- Upon acceptance of the offer and payment of the requisite fees, students will be guided on the admissions process by the admissions office.
- Upon being admitted to the University, all new students will be provided with a University email address by the ICT department for subsequent communications.
- All newly admitted students will be provided with orientation to the University by the student affairs department.
- The orientation will cover an introduction to key officers in the University as well as student and academic services available for all fully online students.
- All newly admitted students will be trained on the use of the University’s Online learning platforms by Kabarak University Online.
- The training will cover the use of the web conferencing system, the learning management system, the anti-plagiarism system, the remote library access system, and the exam proctoring system.
Class Attendance / Participation
- All newly admitted students will be contacted by their respective school administrators with information on the lecture timetables and lecturers contact details.
- Class attendance will take place online and the registers marked by the lecturers.
- Assessments will take various forms such as quizzes, assignments, presentations, discussions, and projects in line with the courses in the programs.
- These assessments will take place on a weekly basis and climax with the end-of-semester assessment.
- All fully online students will have the option of attending the graduation in person or online.
- Additional details will be provided at the time of graduation,
Guidance and Counseling
- All Fully online students will have access to the University’s guidance and counseling services offered by the University counselors.
Requirements and Technology in use
All prospective students are required to ensure that they have the following requirements in order to study fully online at Kabarak University
- Meet all the admission criteria for the respective programs
- Meet the following technological requirements
- Have a reliable computing device (Desktop or Laptop
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Have a reliable power source
- Have a reliable audio device (headphones or earphones)
- Have a reliable webcam
Technologies in use
Kabarak University Online makes use of the following technologies to deliver the Fully Online Programs:
Tel: (254) 0729 223 370 OR (254) 020 211 4658