The Innovation and Business Incubation Committee
Mandate of the committee
The Innovation and Business Incubation committee performs the following functions:
- Developing policies, processes and guidelines on innovation management at the University.
- Developing and running training programs for innovators on areas such as innovation, entrepreneurship, commercialization, IP Protection and in other technical areas required.
- Establishing innovation activities in all schools / disciplines
- Identifying commercially viable ideas and support their business incubation.
- Providing support for innovation in areas such as commercialization and IP protection.
- Organizing events to identify expose and reward innovators.
The committee comprises of the following members;
- Coordinator, Innovation and Business Incubation.
- School Representatives
- General Manager, Kabarak University Enterprises