STEP 2: Duly completed forms should be returned to any of the below offices with non-refundable fee as follows:
- Undergraduate – Kshs.1,000
- Postgraduate – Kshs.1,500
A. Fee Payment by Reporting and Continuing students
Fees should be made to any of the following fee collection bank account integrated with student finance ERP module;
- Kenya Commercial Bank, Nakuru – Account No. 1109663161, indicate student registration number as reference
- Equity Bank, Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue branch – Account No. 0310294445167, indicate student registration number as reference
- Co-operative Bank, Nakuru branch – Account No. 01129882644500, indicate student registration number as reference
- MPESA PayBill /Business number 983100 – Enter your Registration Numberas Account number. e.g CM/M/1234/01/17
- Reporting student to indicate reference number in the admission letter
- Confirm that student registration number details are correct as issued in student ID.
The receipt for fee paid will be generated automatically and available in your student portal. If the receipt would not have been posted by the following day, please contact Student Finance through email email@example.com or Phone call 0705184373
B. Fee Payment by Non-Students
Other fees such as application fee, medical centre charges and imprest refunds should be paid through the following channels;
- M-PESA PAYBILL /Business number 511480 – Enter your National ID Number or Name as account number.
- Trans National Bank, Nakuru – Account Number 0040503005