Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the Languages and Linguistics Conference to be held at Kabarak University on 18th October 2023.
Theme: Trends and Emerging Issues in Languages, Literature, and Communication in the Post Covid Era.
- To bring together leading academic researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results with the aim of elevating the performance level of Applied Linguistics, language educators and professionals in all aspects of Language and Linguistics.
- To provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Language and Linguistics
- Present latest modern technologies and leading practices of the fields of English teaching and Applied Linguistics.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- Refocussing Language and Communication in the Post Covid Era
- Dynamics in the African indigenous language to meet Advances in the Digital Age
- Lugha na Maendeleo katika Karne ya Ishirini na Moja
- Re-looking the African heritage in view of emerging Modernities
- Impact of epidemics and technology on the study of Literature
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission: 30th June 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 31st July 2023
- Paper Acceptance and Notification: 31st August 2023
- Registration Deadline: 30th September 2023
- Conference Dates: 18th October 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/ircll
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants: KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid