Goal of the Programme.
The general purpose of the programme is to produce graduates for employment in public service, international organizations, private sector, and other related fields; as well as for postgraduate studies in law and related disciplines.
Minimum Admission Requirements
KCSE C+ with B (plain) in English or Kiswahili.
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the end of the programme, a graduate of Bachelor of Laws is expected to:
- Demonstrate a clear comprehension of the theory and substance of law.
- Handle legal matters with a strong manifestation of sound legal knowledge, moral values and professional responsibility.
- Communicate clearly and logically with clients and other players in the legal system.
- Competently draft and edit legal briefs and other documents.
- Efficiently carry out research on any legal issues.