With specialization in Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, or Physics
Goal of the Programme
The student enrolled into this programme will specialize in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The Programme aims to:-
- Introduce students to various aspects of Science which will prepare them to work adequately as public servants, teachers, researchers or industrialists.
- Equip students with laboratory techniques, and skills needed to work in various research fields.
- Enable students to develop knowledge, skills and attitudes to handle adequately various analytical equipment used in industries and research institutions.
- Help students to develop and use ideas, concepts and skills in solving scientific and technological problem in the society.
- Provide a basis for students to pursue further studies in Science and technology.
Minimum Admission Requirements
KCSE C+ (plus) with C (plain) in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.