Goal of the Program
The goal of the course is to give in-depth knowledge of Business administration to the students of commerce, management and economics with practical inputs and prepare them for a career in Banks & other Financial Institutions.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- An applicant should have at least a mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education OR,
- Be a holder of relevant Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Be a holder of any other qualification from a recognized institution as equivalent to any of the above.
Expected Learning Outcomes of the Program
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts and principles of Business administration
- Apply key concepts of Business administration skills to solve management problems in service organizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in information technology competencies required in Business administration practices.
- Interpret economics and accounting data relevant financial services and use the information to make decisions.
- Conduct research relevant to business and analyze information by using analytical tools and problem-solving skills.
- Describe the functions and management of Business Organizations institutions.