- To provide participants concepts and principles that relate to processes and practices of Human Resource Management.
- To provide participants with the methodologies and techniques necessary to manage the Human Resource function.
- To critically examine successful models of effective Human Resource operations and leadership
- To help learners identify and critically analyze the current trends and challenges in management of Human Resources
Minimum Admission Requirements
The following shall be eligible for admission for the into The Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Holders of relevant Bachelor’s degree with second class honours (upper division) or above from Kabarak University or any other university recognized by CUE;
- Holders of relevant Bachelor’s degree with second class honours (lower division) from Kabarak University or any other University recognized by CUE, with at least two years proven work experience;
- A holder of a relevant first degree with a pass and at least four or more years of relevant work experience
Expected Learning Outcomes for the Programme
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the theoretical and practical basis of Human Resource Management
- Analyze the techniques and practices that will help in effective management the Human Resource function.
- Critically analyze HR functions in an organization and the contribution of HR to the success of an organization.
- Develop knowledge and managerial thinking as well as values and ethics in HR practices that contribute positively to organizations effectiveness.
- Develop models and apply effective Human Resource Management processes and systems