Goal of the Programme
The course goal of the programme is to provide learners with advanced theoretical and applied analysis in the field of project and programme management in the context within which the student can generate new innovative and novel solutions to real problems encountered by project management practitioners.
Expected Learning Outcomes of the Programme
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates will be able to:
- Apply contemporary models in selection, planning, implementation and evaluation of projects
- Effectively manage the constraints in project management; cost, time, and scope/ quality
- Prepare project charters including statements of requirements, analysis of risks and specifications of work packages and resources,
- Produce project reports on execution of projects and lessons learned
- Apply common techniques and tools used in project management to manage scope, time, cost and quality
Minimum Admission Requirements
Bachelors degree with second class honours (upper division) or above from Kabarak University or any other university recognised by CUE; OR second class honours (lower division) from Kabarak University or any other University recognised by CUE, with at least two years proven work experience after graduation.