Goal of the Programme
The goal of this program is to produce an all rounded clinician in both curative and preventive medicine with Christian ethics and moral values.
KCSE C+ with C+ in English/Kiswahili, Mathematics/Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Expected Learning Outcomes
By the end of the four-year programme, the trainee should be able to:
- Employ critical thinking in solving problems in clinical practice
- Apply both theoretical and practical knowledge and skills pertaining to clinical practice effectively and efficiently for the benefit of humanity
- Progress to higher level of studies in the fields of specialisation
- Abide by health and safety rules and regulations for health workers and clients or patients.
- Develop basic skills in administration and supervision of staff in health care setting.