Goal of the Programme
- To provide participants with knowledge and application of theories, values, ethics, processes and practices of Organization Development to their workplace, communities and/or personal lives.
- To provide to participants the theories, methodologies, and tools to motivate people and manage organizational change
- To develop participants leadership and team-building capabilities
- Help students will develop interpersonal and leadership competencies for lifelong learning in themselves and others.
- To enhance learning and listening skills and make participants creative strategists and self-aware of effective conflict resolutions
Minimum Admission Requirements
The following shall be eligible for admission for the into The Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Holders of relevant Bachelor’s degree with second class honours (upper division) or above from Kabarak University or any other university recognized by CUE;
- Holders of relevant Bachelor’s degree with second class honours (lower division) from Kabarak University or any other University recognized by CUE, with at least two years proven work experience;
- A holder of a relevant first degree with a pass and at least four or more years of relevant work experience
Expected Learning Outcomes of the Programme
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates will be able to:
- Explain the theoretical basis of organizational development and change;
- Demonstrate leadership skills and engage in lifelong experiential learning to become an agent for change
- Describe HR strategies that contribute to effective organizational change and development interventions.
- Engage in specific specialist processes of organizational change and development.
- Synthesize new and existing knowledge by undertaking academic or specialist organizational change and development research.
Thematic areas of specialization
- Knowledge Management
- Human Resource Management