- Higher Diploma in Applied Biology, OR a Degree in B.Sc. General in Microbiology or B.Sc. General in Botany/ Zoology
- 3 Years laboratory experience in higher learning Institution/ industrial research laboratory.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain laboratory resources to ensure optimum functionality.
- Conduct Physics laboratory practical sessions.
- Ensure the laboratory and the equipment therein is secure.
- Provide to the dean yearly inventory of laboratory assets and equipment’s.
- Demonstrate tasks to students as assigned by the subject lecturers.
- Ensure materials simulation software and other relevant resources are availed.
- Support the University agenda on innovation by playing an active role in mentoring students.
- Actively play a role in exhibitions, conferences and seminars.
- Laboratory scheduling to ensure efficient use of the Laboratory and minimize conflicts during laboratory use.
- Develop and update laboratory manuals.
- Any other duty assigned by the Dean of School, Head of Department or University authority.