Goal of the Programme
The courses’ objective is to equip students with knowledge and skills in Project Management; and enables them to be able to involve the communities in the whole process of project implementation.
Minimum Admission Requirements
An applicant should have at least a mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
Be a holder of relevant Certificate from a recognized institution.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Explain basic concepts and principles of project management
- Describe the roles of project managers and stakeholders in management of projects.
- Apply key concepts and skills in project management to solve problems related to projects in organizations.
- Interpret economics and accounting of projects and use the information to make decisions.
- Conduct research relevant to project management, and analyze information by using analytical tools, and problem solving skills.