Kabarak University wishes to call for empirical works and case studies for presentation at the Humanities and Social Sciences conference to be held at Kabarak University 18th October 2023.
Theme: Leveraging paradigm shifts in Socio-cultural and Environmental Change and adaptation in the Post Covid19 era.
- Creating Opportunityamong all cultures to generate new knowledge based on practice and values.
- Creating a platform for innovative ideas and approaches to practice, policy and research that encourage further collaborations across disciplines.
- Provide participants with an overall view of research in humanities and social sciences in the 21st century.
- Share insights into the role of interdisciplinary approach on conducting research in humanities and social sciences.
Submissions will be aligned to the following tracks;
- History: Shifting paradigms in Social Change and adaptation in the Contemporary Society.
- Geography: Climate Change , Food Security and Economic Development
- CRE: Christ in the Age of Science and Technology.
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed for publication in a special issue of the Kabarak University Journal of Research (KJRI) which is charged separately.
- Abstract Submission: 30th June 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 31st July 2023
- Paper Acceptance and Notification: 31st August 2023
- Registration Deadline: 30th September 2023
- Conference Dates: 18th October 2023
Submission URL - https://conferences.kabarak.ac.ke/index.php/ichss
- Kabarak University Undergraduate Students: KES 1,000
- Kenyan Participants: KES 5,000
- International participants: USD 100
Conference Mode – Hybrid