Have you been placed at another university but wish to transfer to Kabarak University? Application for inter-institutional transfer is now available through the KUCCPS portal. Elevate your academic pursuits and choose Kabarak University as your haven of choice.
Find a good smartphone, laptop or a cyber.
If you get server error, keep refreshing the page
Requirements: KCSE index number, KCPE index number or Birth Cert no. and mpesa amount (1000)
- Open the link http://students.kuccps.net
- Click login and insert the required data
Password should be your KCPE index number or birth certificate number.
- Do not put any slash while writing the KCSE or KCPE index number
- Birth certificates have two numbers the Serial number and the Entry no. Kindly try both
TO GET THE COURSE AND INSTITUTION THAT YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO:
- Click Programmes
- Go to the category you are qualified for: i.e. Degree, Diploma, Certificate or Artisan
- Select the cluster you wish to explore e.g. Law and related, Medicine and related etc. (NB: If you can’t find a course, search it)
- After selecting a cluster, select the particular course you want to transfer to. It will give you the specific subject requirements. If you have met them, then scroll down to see the 2022 CUT OFF (for Degree and some Diploma courses) and compare them with your cluster weight on the right.
(NB: Only select a course which you meet the subject requirements and the 2022 cut off of the university (for degree courses)).
- Once you get the University or College of your Choice and which you meet the cutoff, write its programme code
- Click Transfers, read the instructions on the Transfers Dashboard then click Transfers Applications
- Insert the 7 – digit code of the course you want to transfer to (should meet 2022 cutoff)
- Select the reason for transfer either medical, financial or not my preferred programme
- Attach a supporting document e.g.
For Medical reasons, you should either attach a medical report. For Financial Reasons, or 'Not my preferred programme', attach a screenshot of your application history / dashboard. For ‘Person with Disability’, Attach a Registration Document from the NCPWD. For other reasons, attach a document supporting the reason
- Explain your reason in the space provided (reason should be between 300 – 600 CHARACTERS (letters, numbers and punctuation) NOT WORDS!)
NB: IF THE SYSTEM DOESN’T RESPOND: Refresh the page and redo the previous stages. Try typing the reason in Microsoft Word and copy paste it. Make sure the reason is between 300 - 600 characters, not words. After you copy paste, the Mpesa instructions should appear
- Make the mpesa payment and insert the code. If it does not respond, give it 5 to 15 minutes to one hour as you keep trying
- Submit your application and insert your password then submit again. Make sure a message pops up to indicate that your transfer application has been submitted
- Your transfer is complete. Keep monitoring the progress on the portal from time to time by seeing which step it is in as shown in green, until the whole process is complete. Every step may take a few days, so don’t worry.
- Once your transfer has been approved by all parties, you will be provided with a transfer letter for you to download, print and present to the institution you asked for, so that they can process your admission